Visit StudentScholarships.org for scholarships, which are accepting applications.
Please visit the following website for scholarship opportunities:
Phase 1 of the HSF Scholarship Application is not open and only takes 30 minutes to an hour, to complete. No essays or recommendations are required for Phase 1.
HSF Scholarship Application Deadline for Phase 1: February 15, 2019 at 11:59pm.
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime! To get started today, visit HST.net and create your MyHSF profile. Doing so will enable you to fill out a scholarship application and learn more about what we have to offer.
• January – Phase I of the HSF Scholarship Application opened January 1 and closes 11:59 PM, February 15, 2019
• February – Candidates who have submitted an application will be evaluated; the most competitive will be selected as Finalists and advance to Phase II
• March – Finalists are announced and asked to submit essays and recommendations
• May/June – HSF Scholars are announced, both funded and waitlisted
• June to December – Document Verification (SAR, Transcripts, Enrollment, etc.)
• October to January – Awards are disbursed
• Must be of Hispanic heritage
• U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA, or eligible non-citizen ([ http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/50575399:W4VnZPINN:m:1:2136378212:9AF0212DCD7684F52805516BF8F75301:r ]as defined by FAFSA)
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
• Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited four-year university, or graduate program, in the fall of the desired scholarship year
• Submit a FAFSA or State-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
After more than 25 years of serving our community all across Florida, we want to give back to the future generation of Florida leaders. College is expensive and can be a drain on family or student finances, so we'd like to do our part to help.
Please visit https://www.brookslawgroup.com/about/community/community-outreach/.
The deadline for our Spring 2019 application is May 3rd, and it's not far off now! We want to make sure you have a chance to enter!